Our ContractorsOther Contractors offer you an estimate.
We offer you a complete solution.
Plenty can go wrong with a complex electrical installation. As the job gets bigger so can the problems.
Our contractors adhere to the highest standards in coordinating, installing, and maintaining the simplest to the most complex electrical power, lighting, control, and communication systems, with services including lightning protection.
- Is your need for new construction or major renovation?
- Are you looking for service or repair of existing electrical items?
- Is the work needed for your home, a small business, or a major facility?
- Does this need represent an emergency?
- Are you concerned about a dangerous condition that exists?
- Does your work include specialized systems, such as fire alarm, security, sound, video, communications, wired or wireless networks?
If you answered YES to any of those questions our Professional Contractors can put you at ease and get the job done right the first time, on budget, and on time!
The best fit is someone who understands your business needs. Our contractors are extremely technical proficient, sound financially, and have a good reputation!
Reasons Our Contractors are the best fit for you:
1. They are local businesses.
2. They have made both a financial investment and personal commitment to your community.
3. The difference is quality. The quality of the final product is always a reflection of the quality of work that goes into it.
4. Electrical installation safety and reliability is our high priority -
If our word isn’t enough talk to the customers that have done business with our members.
Check out our Projects Section and see our work.
- Bill Jabaut Electrical
- Blackstone Electric
- Collins Hammond
- J & R Electric
- New Century Electric
- Norsworthy Electric
- Northern Pioneer Contractors
- Northline Utilities
- NYTRIC Electric Contractors, Inc.
- O'Connell Electric Co.
- S & L Electric, Inc.
- Tel, Inc.
- Triangle Electrical Systems, Inc.
- Watson Electric